الثلاثاء، 24 نوفمبر 2009

**شمعــــــــــــــــــات مضيئــــــــة**





My mom always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends. She would surely be glad to meet you and know how rich I turned out to be!



أمي دائما تقول لي أن الثراء لا يقاس بالمال وإنما بالأصدقاء . وأكيد ستسعد بلقائك وسترى
كيف أصبحت ثريا بمصادقتك ..


I'm glad friendship doesn't come with price tags. For if it does, I'd never afford someone as great as you.



أنا سعيد لأن الصداقه لا تأتي بسعر , ولو أتت فلن أستطيع أن أجمع ثمن شخص رائع مثلك ..


God in heaven, God above, please protect the friend I love. Sent with a smile, sealed with a kiss, I love my friend who's reading this.



الله في الجنه , الله في الأعلى , أرجو أن تحمي صديقي الذي أحب . أرسل لوجهه الإبتسامه ,
وقبله , فأنا أحب صديقي الذي يقرأ هذه الرساله ..


The nicest place these days is right beside your friends.



أحسن الأماكن هذه الأيام مقابل أصدقائك ..


A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is you.



الصديق جميل (حلو المعشر) اذا كان جديد , وأجمل اذا كان صادق , وأكثر جمالا اذا كان أنت ..


A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I ****************ed you, but it's okay because I got you.

وكم أتمنى ان يعاد نسخك ..



أنـــــــــــــاشيـــــــد عن الصـــــــــــداقـــــــة




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق